Dr Leonard Momeny
Dr Momeny and I discussed his journey as a soldier and how he became a warrant officer and how he has been able to use his experience to influence the Army. We discussed the particulars of what a warrant officer is, how to become a warrant officer, and what they do for the nation.
-2022 WO Historical Foundation Fellow
-Numerous degrees, including Doctorate and Master’s in Education from Liberty University, a master’s of science in Space Studies from American Military University
- Published author with over 30 articles published in Space News, Christian Education Journal, and Aviation Digest
- The Army Directorate of Training and Doctrine’s lead author for the Army Aviation SOP and Aviation Handbook
- He is a graduation of the Ft. Benning School of Infantry as an Infantryman
- Former member of the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
- Graduate of the Army Ranger School, the Army’s premier leadership school.
- Army aviator and UH-60 Blackhawk Instructor Pilot
- Host of the Cohort W podcast;